New Forest


Company Secretarial records

As from 1.4.23, obliged entities (i.e. your accountant) must tell Companies House if there’s a difference between the information on the Persons of Significant Control (PSC) register, and the information they hold about a PSC of a:

  • company
  • limited liability partnership (LLP)

Ensure your records are up to date to avoid any unnecessary reports

For further information on company secretarial records, please contact James Alesbury on 023 8046 1222

Latest Tweets

Let’s Talk

Why not arrange a FREE consultation and find out what we can do for your business.