New Forest


HWB Payroll Services Survey Results

Businesses know their biggest assets are their employees, and ensuring those employees are paid correctly and on time is vital not only to maintaining staff satisfaction, but to meeting a legal requirement to compensate them for hours worked.

Managing payroll effectively and accurately can be a cumbersome and time-consuming job, particularly with the demands of maintaining systems and keeping up with legislative changes like data protection (GDPR), Real Time Information (RTI) and Auto Enrolment.

That is why many businesses are now exploring the option of outsourcing their payroll function so that they can focus on doing what they do best – running the business. It’s important to us at HWB that those businesses which choose to use us as an outsourced payroll function receive excellent service and value for money.

We regularly carry out client satisfaction surveys to ensure that we are achieving this. Our most recent revealed that 66% of our clients rated our payroll service as excellent, on a scale of 1 (poor) to 5 (excellent), with the remaining 34% rating the service as good (4). Clients commented on the “excellent service” and noted that “nothing is too much trouble despite the last-minute requests”.

Over 90% of our clients rated our presentation and accuracy as 4 or 5, (5 again being excellent) and commented that “the work is carried out very efficiently and ensures we comply with HMRC rules.”

“At HWB, we are proud of our long-standing pedigree in delivering a bespoke and fully-managed payroll function, and delivering the best service possible to our clients is central to what we do. That’s why measuring client satisfaction is so important as it enables us to see what is working and what we can improve on.” said James Alesbury, Payroll specialist at HWB.

“Listening to our clients, and reviewing and developing our offering helps us to ensure our payroll service continues to deliver on every level.”

For more information about our Payroll services, contact James Alesbury on 023 8046 1222.

Latest Tweets

The 130% super-deduction for equipment runs for one more year for companies that invest in new plant and machinery when the expenditure is incurred between 1 April 2021 and 31 March 2023.

Click the link to read more 👉

If you need help with submitting forms P11D and P11D(b) online, HMRC have a free webinar about how to send the forms using HMRC's PAYE online service.

Click the link to register and watch the recorded webinar 👉

Let’s Talk

Why not arrange a FREE consultation and find out what we can do for your business.