Grant reporting principles
The Institute for Voluntary Action Research (IVAR) have released new principles for grant reporting.
The six high-level principles are:
1. Funders explain why they have awarded a grant.
2. Funders and funded organisations are clear about what grant reporting will look like.
3. Funders are clear about the type of relationship they would like to have with the organisations they fund.
4. Funders only ask for information they need and use, and question whether they need bespoke reporting.
5. Funders give feedback on any grant reporting they receive, and share their thoughts on the progress of their work.
6. Funders describe what they do with the information they obtain from funded organisations.
Download New Principles for Grant Reporting’ by visiting IVAR’s website at https://www.ivar.org.uk/liveproject/exploring-opportunities-to-align-grant-reporting/